Blagrove Underwriting Agency

Policy Documents

Our Policy Document and Key Facts are attached to the website. Please read these carefully and let us know if you have any questions.

Green Cards

If the policyholder's vehicle is to be used outside the UK then a Green Card will need to be issued.

  • For all Green Cards, we will need the following information:
    1. VRM and details of trailer (if applicable).
    2. Dates of the journey outside the UK.
    3. Confirmation that the journey will be in the EU. If this is not the case, we will need to know which countries are to be visited.
    4. Contact name and address to which the Green Card will be sent.
  • Please note:
    1. You must allow 5 working days from the request for the Green Card and its arrival at the address submitted.
    2. Trailers - we will need to know if the policyholder will be towing a trailer and, if so, the make and model of the trailer.
    3. If you do not know the make and model of the trailer, we will still issue the Green Card showing the VRM of the towing vehicle, but we are unsure if this will suffice.
    4. Please ensure all the required information is supplied as any omissions will cause a delay.
    5. Requests should be emailed to or